Tuesday, May 8, 2012

No more chinny chin chin!

May 8th- I love what what Mary Kay's TimeWise line is doing for my face and was overjoyed to find that they have recently added a décolleté cream to their line.
Mary Kay Hand and Décolleté Cream is designed to tighten, soften and protect the skin on your hands, chest and most importantly the chin area! I ordered this product with my chin area in mind, I want to keep this area tight, but I also wanted to put this product to the test. So, I ordered one for my mom as well, she would be my test subject. My mom reported back to me two weeks late with great results. I could see that her chin area was tightening up. She also noticed that the skin on her neck had vastly improved as well, my mother has a thyroid condition called Hashimotos thyroiditis, which has caused thickening in the neck area and thickening of the skin in this area. The Mary Kay Décolleté Cream is reversing the affects of the thyroiditis :) now thats some great unexpected results!

www.marykay.com/jenwiles

No comments:

Post a Comment