Thursday, March 1, 2012

30 day skin care challange

      March 1st- I'm excited to share my finding as I explore the world of Mary Kay. A little back history on me, I'm 37 yr old and have been a hairstylist for 16 yrs. Two weeks ago a friend approached me about using the Mary Kay line, which I associated with older women and pink Cadillacs, but i thought why not,  nothing else I've tryed has brought the results I've been looking for. So with that being said I'm going to blog my way through my finding with the Mary Kay skin care line.
      I started with the basic set of the TimeWise skin care which consists of a 3 in 1 cleanser (a very little goes a long way), 25 spf (very light and not greasy), a daily moisturizer (also light weight) and the night solution. After two week I have noticed the elasticity of my skin has improver, making my make up look smoother and my extremely oily skin is much less oil. This alone makes me very excited to try more MK products. Tomorrow let put that eye makeup remover to the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment