Friday, March 9, 2012

Bright Eyes

March 10th- Are you someone that battles with dark circles or puffy eye? If so, this is the product 4 you. I recently received a message on my Facebook from a friend raving about this product. Her story, in a short version when like this, " Celebrating a promotion at work, had a few glasses of wine, woke up at 5am to scary puff eyes, reached for my Mary Kay TimeWise Targeted Action Eye Revitalizer. Went back to sleep and was happy to wake up to normal eyes and then proceeded to receive complements on how good i looked all day at work!". What more needs to be said? It works! I'd like to add from my own experience that this product is get to roll over your makeup under your eyes to give you a lite up awake look, on those mornings or nights when your running on little sleep.

www.marykay.com/jenwiles


div class="separator"style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

No comments:

Post a Comment