Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Liquid Foundation

March 7th- I've been told that the Mary Kay TimeWise liquid foundation is a must do. It was explained to me like this... Your planning to drive to Las Vegas in your brand now car and you don't want to get it all dirty, so u decide to rap it in plastic wrap. You hop in the car and drive all the way to Vegas. When you arrive, as one would expect, the front of our car is covered with dirt and splattered bugs, but this is no concern because you wrapped you car with plastic wrap. All you have to do is unwrap it and pull into valet. The Mary Kay TimeWise matte wear ( for combination/oily) and luminescent ( for normal to dry) Liquid Foundation is like the plastic wrap. It goes on after your AM skin care regimen and before your mineral powder to creat a barrier that keeps the grit and grim away from the skin.
I've never worn liquid foundation, but I did try the Mary Kay Matte wear liquid foundation, and I found it to be very light, oily controlling and it also evened out my skin tone. The product is like all the Mary Kay product I've used so far, you get a lot for your money and a little goes along way. The whole product line is very reasonable priced and I've noticed the containers are larger then most product lines, but most important the products I've tried this fare work incredible. At 37 yrs old I feel my skin is looking better with every passing day since I've started using MK :)

www.marykay.com/jenwiles

No comments:

Post a Comment