Monday, March 19, 2012

Nice and Even!

March 19th- Having an even complexion is what every woman want. For some of us, we battle sun spot, age spots and uneven redness. Well I've got good news! Mary Kay TimeWise Even Complexion Essence can be used to to make a vast improvement on evening out of your complexion. Say goodbye to those age/sunspots and redness!
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks, in combination with my nightly regiment and I'm loving my results! When I wake up in the morning my skin is glowing, the tone is even and the dark pigmentation around my hairline is lightening! This product is also great for lightening scare, new and old! I am also using this product on the sun spot on my chest to lighten them. So far so good, maybe they'll even go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment