Thursday, March 8, 2012

Botox in a Bottle

March 9th- Not only does Mary Kay have the most amazing at home Microdermabrasion set but they also have TimeWise Replenishing Serum-C! Hello Lover, this stuff is truly Botox in a bottle, so put the needle down and pick the bottle up!
The product comes in a six week supple, which I've used morning and night before the day and evening solution and I'm pretty sure will last longer then the six week. Regardless of how long it lasts, after only a week of use, I have noticed a major difference. This product claims to "Give collagen a boost and help skin bounce back" and I have to say after a week of use I can confirm that claim :) Just think how much time and money you can save by replacing Botox with Mary Kay's TimeWise Replenishing Serum-C, to mention that it's probably healthier for you as well!

www.marykay.com/jenwiles




1 comment: