Saturday, March 3, 2012

The Foundation

March 3rd- I've never been much for liquid foundation or heavy powder foundation. I've always used a light loose powder, which has never controlled the shine that comes with oily skin. When I ordered the TimeWise Miracle set you could add a foundation for a small additional fee, so I decided to order MK Mineral Powder Foundation.
Working in a hair salon, by the end of the day my face is a major oil slick. No foundation powder has been able to control it, until now my face looked almost the same as it did before I left the house for work with this product. Now I have to say I haven't tried the MK Mineral Powder Foundation by itself I have been using it in conjunction with the TimeWise Miracle set for combination oily skin, so the great results may be from using the whole system together. Needless to say I love the MK Mineral Powder Foundation, it gives great lightweight coverage and controls the oil slick :) Happy Powdering.

No comments:

Post a Comment