Thursday, March 22, 2012

The big CoverUp!

March 21st- Thank goodness for the Mary Kay Concealer!
I normally don't wear concealer everyday, just occasionally. On the rare occasions when I have, it has been Mac concealer, which works fine, but I feel has a tendency to not have a smooth finish. Well over the weekend, with all the rain in SoCal, I was in a pretty bad car accident. As a result of the car accident, I ended up with a pretty ugly black eye! Yicks! So I figured what better test for a concealer, right! My accident was on saturday morning, all weekend I used my MK TimeWise Targeted Eye Revitalizer to reduce the swelling and bruising. On Tuesday when I went back to work I used my Mary Kay concealer and applied my makeup as usual, no one could tell I had a black eye! Yay! A new must have for the makeup bag!

www.marykay.com/jenwiles

No comments:

Post a Comment