Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sun Kissed Face

March 13th- Today I want to talk about makeup instead of the MK skin care. I love a sun kissed look, so I like to use bronzing powder. Not only am I testing out all the Mary Kay skin care products, I'm also trying out there makeup. I ordered one of the Mary Kay Mineral Powder Bronzers. When it arrived I chuckled because this Bronzer was the size of a large eyeshadow, not what I was use to seeing. Bronzers usually come in a round compact. I thought to myself "theres no way this is going to work like the bronzer I'm currently using, this little bronzer is a joke". I grabbed A BRAND NEW powder brush, to really put this product to the test. To my utter surprise a warm glow swept all over my face. Once again so excited by what I experienced! This little bronzer, like all the Mary Kay product, goes along way! The MK Mineral Powder Bronzers come in shimmer and matte. I love them on there own but also love to mix them! Happy dusting :)

www.marykay.com/jenwiles

No comments:

Post a Comment