Monday, March 5, 2012

The True Miracle...at home Microdermabrasion

March 5th- Today I want to share with you my experience using the Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set. It's nothing short of AMAZING! I have had my fare share of salon microdermabrasions', that are not cheap I might add, but not anymore. For the reasonable price of just $55.00 I can give myself a dermabrasion once a week for a yr! The result are incredible and I'm tempted to do it more then once a week!
Being a hairstylist, I'm looking in a mirror all day and recently have notice the lines on my forehead have becoming more apparent...scary! I've used the Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasion Set ONLY TWO TIMES and I am over joyed to report that the lines on my forehead are almost got! This product alone has sold me on Mary Kay. I only wish someone had told me to use it sooner!

www.marykay.com/jenwiles

Try it, you won't be sorry! Did I mention how soft my skin feel! Love this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment