Friday, March 2, 2012

Mary Kay eye makeup remover

March 2- Let me start by saying I'm not a big fan of eye makeup remover, I feel that they creat a greasy makeup mess.
I have recently learned that cleaning your eye thoroughly is very important do to the fact that we have eye mites (u can google it for more info., I personally am to scared to, so I'll just keep my eyes as clean as possible). Now I feel makeup remover is an essential part of the evening cleansing routine.
Mary Kay is know for its amazing eye makeup remover and I have to say I found it to live up to that reputation! Place a little on a cotton pad, apply it to your eye, hold it there for a few moments and swipe ALL your eye makeup off at once. For the record I wear a lot of waterproof eye makeup and it all wiped off with ease. I'm sold!
I would like to add a few tips that apply to the Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (which i blogged about on March 1st): the Night Solution can be dabbed on to pimps to keep them at bay; the Day Solution (25 SPF) should be applied after cleansing and then the Age Fighting moisturizer over it (always apply sunscreen first then your moisturizer); and lastly you should wash your face twice in the am and twice in the pm. The first wash remover the grime the second cleans your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment